Add labels to (poly)lines!
Watch the following video, for an explanation of the currently available preview version.
Steps in the video
- Place an Autotext label and choose the Autotext:
- Pick up the parameters of the created label as the default settings for the label tool.
- Now select the lines, polylines and arcs you want to label.
- Navigate to Document -> Annotation -> Add Line Labels via Helper Object
Limitations / Not supported yet
- arc ellipses
- conversions between line types
- associativity after copying
The current build is valid till end of July.
DISCLAIMER: You can use this preview version of the software commercially, but I wouldn’t recommend it. There are a lot of workarounds which could have unintentional side-effects on your plans!
The download links appear once you agree to the license agreement.
I have read and accept the License Agreement.
There are two options to install Add-Ons for Archicad:
Menu Options -> Add-On Manager -> Edit List of Available Add-Ons -> Add… Locate the downloaded
Copy the downloaded Add-On file into the appropriate Archicad folder. Typical paths (for Archicad 25) are:
- on Windows:
C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ARCHICAD 25\Add-Ons
- on macOS: